1. The delivery priority for this batch will based on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders that are fully paid.
2. For oversea shipment or other requirements, please contact your sales for support.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your mining conditions, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. To ensure the authenticity, high quality and full warranty coverage of products you purchase from us, we strongly suggest you to purchase through our official website (www.prominetechnologies.com).
5. Please take note that origin of the mining machine on the label will be updated due to factory adjustment.
In order to support customers, Promine Technologies promises to offer 180 days of warranty with maintenance services from shipping date for new machines within warranty scope. After purchase, it will be regarded as the approval of this policy.
Machines can also be repaired at the cost of parts and labor while out of warranty.
Overclocking the miner will invalidate the warranty immediately. The following situations are excluded of our warranty.
1. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Promine Technologies first
2. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
3. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
4. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs within warranty, customer should return the defective parts at his/her own expense.
6. Failure to install products or wrong operation like free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage and other products that lead to damage;
7. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
8. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming and burning machine products;
9. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
10. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.